PRIAevents, organizes on June 10, 2020, starting with 11.30, for the first time, the first online event dedicated to electronic commerce in the Republic of Moldova
The main partner of the event is the legal consulting company ACI Partners. We are honored that Carolina PARCALAB, Lawyer at ACI Partners has accepted our invitation to participate to this extremely interesting event that will teach you the most important details you need to know for e-commerce.
For free viewing of the event, please access the link https://bit.ly/2yWtudM.
We provide participants with an extremely well-designed networking platform for Pria E-Commerce in Moldova Online Conference, through our partner EventLink360, and in this way all participants can exchange virtual business cards through this platform.
Therefore, for free login and to exchange business cards with other participants, fill in https://priaevents.ro/inregistrare-conferinta-online-2020/.
Why an event on topics related to e-commerce in the Republic of Moldova?
Because it is an extremely important topic, especially in this challenging period that we are going through, because more and more companies are moving online.
The event is of interest to all sectors of the economy directly interested in the Republic of Moldova – IT, industry, health and pharmaceutical, financial – banking, insurance, retail, energy, telecom, transport, environment, legal, agriculture, construction and real estate, services and more .
The business environment in the Republic of Moldova will find out details about how we use electronic documents and electronic signatures, but also about electronic payments and electronic payment service providers.
We will discuss how the digital economy is changing the competitive parameters of e-commerce.
We will analyze together the practical difficulties faced by Moldovan companies participating in e-commerce relationships and we will learn more about the experience and main challenges of Romanian companies in the field of e-commerce.
- How do we use electronic documents and electronic signatures?
- Electronic payments and electronic payment service providers. The role of the National Bank of Moldova in their supervision
- What is the role of the Authority for Consumer Protection and Market Surveillance? How does it monitor the online market in the Republic of Moldova? How can companies inform consumers in the most accurate way?
- What is the role of the National Center for Personal Data Protection in protecting personal data used in e-commerce?
- How is the digital economy changing the competitive parameters of e-commerce?
- Practical difficulties faced by Moldovan companies participating in e-commerce relationships
- Experience and main challenges of Romanian companies in the field of electronic commerce
The lecturers who have confirmed their participation so far are:
- Carolina PARCALAB, ACI Partners lawyer
- Violina VARTA, Deputy Director, Authority for Consumer Protection and Market Surveillance
- Eduard RĂDUCAN, Director, National Center for Personal Data Protection (* tbc)
- Cristian ONICA, Chief Specialist of the Payment Systems Department of the National Bank of Moldova
- Adrian SOROCEAN, lawyer of ACI Partners
- Roman ȘTIRBU, CEO of Simpals
The event will be moderated by Raluca VOIVOZEANU – CEO, PRIA Conferences.
Why to participate?
Regardless of the field in which you operate, if you want to sell or buy online, this is the most important event organized lately through which you can learn as much as possible about how to trade online, about contracts and electronic signatures, legislation, GDPR and all that is important for e-commerce in Moldova or abroad if you want to expand other markets.
The PRIA E-COMMERCE conference in MOLDOVA is part of the series of conferences organized by PRIAevents that bring to attention the most important and current topics of debate in each field and benefit from a large presence of participants and the media. With over 12 years of experience in organizing premium events, the PRIAevents team is recognized for organizing well-documented events in the most representative sectors of the economy.
You will have the opportunity to meet the most important readers in the field but also to exchange opinions and experience with participants concerned with the same topics as you, to find out how legal advisers can help you, to see the opinions of associations and companies. from your industry. Examples, case studies and news will be real sources of learning and development for the work you do.
PRIAevents has long been recognized as an independent platform, and equidistant from discussions on the most important topics, on legislative changes, policies in all sectors of the economy.
More details about the agenda of the PRIA E-COMMERCE IN MOLDOVA event and ways to register for participation can be found on http://www.priaevents.ro and https://priaevents.ro/pria-e-commerce-in-moldova-online-conference/.
For free viewing of the event, please access the link https://bit.ly/2yWtudM