Popovici Niţu Stoica & Asociaţii advised its long-standing client SAI CERTINVEST SA, one of the oldest and most respected fund’s management companies in Romania, on the sale of private pension fund Certinvest Pensii to BT Asset Management SAI and BT Investments, members of Banca Transilvania Group.
Certinvest private pension fund to be taken over by Banca Transilvania Group
PNSA team was led by Deputy Managing Partner Bogdan C. Stoica, along with Senior Associate Dragoș Iamandoiu.
Other significant M&A transactions recently advised by PNSA:
- PlantExtrakt on its sale to Europlant Group;
- Oresa Ventures on the sale of Somaco to LafargeHolcim;
- Optical Network on its sale to Innova Capital;
- Net Brinel on its takeover by SNEF;
- Dedeman on the acquisition of The Office;
- Voestalpine on the acquisition of the majority stake in Travertec Buzău;
- Medicover on the acquisition of Phoenix Medical Center;
- Dedeman on the acquisition of The Bridge;
- Medicover on the acquisition of Academica Medical Centers;
- Oresa Ventures on the sale of Fabryo to AkzoNobel;
- Farmexim and Help Net on their sale to Phoenix;
- Medicover on the acquisition of Pelican Hospital.
For more details please see: www.pnsa.ro